PTFE Syringe Filters
Starlab Scientific Co., Ltd is a dedicated manufacturer who focuses on R&D, manufacture and marketing of micro-porous filtration and laboratory consumables products under the ISO9001 quality management system.
Our PTFE syringe filter with extremely low extractables and backgrounding, medical virgin pp housing offers the most inert syringe filter and helps eliminate unwanted secondary interactions with the filter housing.The Luer lock Inlet Tip can keep secure connections to prevent“ blow off”.
Starlab Scientific Co., Ltd syringe filter helps reduce:
• False quantitation
• Extraneous peaks
• Sample Co-elution
• Instrument damage
We have full stock to make quick delivery and best freight from our forwarder, so once your need confirmed and after finalized, you can receive goods soon.
Advantages of Syringe filter:
– ISO9001, CE double approved
– Using Germany /US imported membrane inside
– Manufactured in 100,000 class cleaning room
– Wide range size 4mm, 13mm,20mm, 25mm, 33mm and 50mm diameter
– Comprehensive pore size from 0.1um to 10um
– Broad choice of membrane available for laboratory application with aqueous, solvent and their mixtures.
– Ultrasonic welding ensures no contaminant to samples
– Medical grade PP housing with wide compatibility with most HPLC sample matrices
– Universal Luer fitting ensure compatibly with syringe
– Equivalent quality with Millipore, Whatman, Advantec
– No HPLC extractables, Performance-tested under actual HPLC condition
– Consistent quality between each batch
– OEM service available
– Sterile or Non-sterile choices.
Any questions or help you need, please don’t hesitate to contact us.