Starlab Scientific Co., Ltd QuEChERS Extraction Salt
Starlab Scientific Co., Ltd QuEChERS Extraction Salt Packed with pre-weighed anhydrous extract salt, where anhydrous magnesium sulfate is used to remove moisture from the sample matrix and other buffers are used to provide the appropriate pH to ensure that some alkali-sensitive pesticides can keep good recovery rate.
When a large sample of water content is encountered, the buffered salt reacts exothermically with water, thereby affecting the recovery rate. Starlab Scientific Co., Ltd provides a separate extraction of salt packets, the user can join the organic solvent and then add the buffer salt, to prevent local overheating of the sample.
- Convenient packing and no contamination;
- All components are pre-accurate weighing, effectively improve the labor efficiency of the laboratory;
- Fully automated production, to eliminate the error of artificial packaging to ensure the repeat-ability of the analysis results.
- Extracted salt by special optimization, no impurity interference can ensure the recovery and sensitivity of multi-residue analysis.
- Easy to tear bag packaging. Easy to transport and storage, and can greatly reduce the use of cost.
- Sample extraction liquid purification;
- Food, environmental water samples and soil contaminants
- Analysis and validation of multi-residual pesticides in Vegetables and Fruits.
EU EN method and AOAC both available.