Usage of Glass Fiber Membrane Filter
1. Sampling of suspended particles in the atmosphere.
2. Protein sediment filtration and air pollution monitoring.
3. viscous liquid filtration, such as sugar liquid gels.
4. Suspension sampling in the atmosphere.
5. Sampling of metal suspended particles in the atmosphere.
6. Sample filtration for industrial waste analysis.
7. Liquid radiation counting sample filtration.
8. Place the glass fiber filter paper before the filter membrane.
9. Filter membrane pre-filter, set the sample screening.
10. Collect and filter lgC finer protein precipitates for filtration.
11. The general filter membrane is not suitable for chemical solution filtration.
12. Analysis of suspended solids in wastewater (S.S.).
13. Beta ray monitoring in atmospheric dust.
14. As a pre-filtration, the filter can be used.
15. Water quality/air pollution analysis.
16. Liquid purification.
Precautions for the use of glass fiber paper due to the unique brittleness of glass fiber filter membrane, it is necessary to consider the use of materials and repeated flaws in the use and installation. Secondly, the glass fiber filter membrane should be used as little as possible in contact with water or other corrosive liquids. So as not to affect its normal use. The clean workshop is required to have good clean equipment. Again, the coarse, medium and high-efficiency filters are reasonably used to ensure that each filter does not carry excessive dust loads. After that, visual inspection is carried out before installation to detect the damage of the appearance of the glass fiber filter paper and the filter, and the sealing condition is detected after installation, and the leak detection is strictly performed.