Vacuum Filtration Set
Vacuum Filtration Set also called Microporous membrane filter which is used primarily in microbiological and analytical procedures that involve collecting a particulate (bacteria, precipitate, etc) from a liquid suspension. Liquid poured into a funnel passes through a filter, which retains the particulate, and filtrate can be collected into a filter flask, directly or via a vacuum manifold. This glass solvent filter is made of high-quality extra hard glass. It is sparking and crystal-clear. Its thikness is even, With performence of withstanding voltage and very excellent leak-proof ability. Size agrees with the international standard size. Therefore, it also can be used for sterilization at high temperature and high pressure.
The Common problems and solutions.
|The switch light is off
No pump working noise
|There is no voltage||1. Use a multimeter to check whether the outlet has 220V power supply
2. Check the fuse behind the aspirator, with a flat-blade screwdriver inward to lift a counterclockwise turn 90，Then，relax, the fuse will pop up to see if it is off.
|Switch indicator light
No pump working noise
|1. the connectors between pump and switch is loose.
2. Pump motor are short circuit or open circuit
|1. Disconnect the power, use a screwdriver lift the four screws, open the case, check the switch on the plug
2. Check the motor resistance with a multimeter, the normal DC resistance is about 29Ω.
|Exsit pump noise
Negative pressure or no negative pressure
|1. The pipe is clogged or the rubber tube ruptures at the interface
2. The filter is full of dust
3. The pump valve exsit dust or cup damaged
|1. Open the case and inspect for any clogged pipe or ruptured rubber tube at the interface.
2. Pull the rubber hose out of the connector on the back of the aspirator and block it with your finger to see if there is any negative pressure on the connector. If yes, the filter is full of dust, then the filter color must be darker, need to replace the filter. If not, open the case, pull out the rubber on the pump interface, plug the pump interface with your fingers, if there is negative pressure, means a filter in the suction machine box full of dust, then both inside and outside filter must be replaced . If there is no negative pressure on the interface of the pump, it is a fault of the pump, need to clean (or replace) the air valve.